Thursday, May 13, 2010

Get a notice from debt collector

 

On May 12th, 2010, I get two letters from Wiggins Adjustments Ltd.  Looks like Diamond parking already sold the “debt” to a collector company.  The amount for each “ticket” went from $105 to $214.  How interesting.

The letter looks like following:

image

I wrote a letter to this company, content like following:

Wiggings Adjustments Ltd.

Collection Department

To whom it may concern,

I received 2 letters with account # xxxxx and xxxx, each with $213.68 balance.

I’ve dealing the issue with Diamond Parking. And I’ve filed complaint with Better Business Bureaus. I’ve attached the letter after this letter so you understand what the situation is.

From my point of view, you have no right to collect any money for Diamond Parking because I don’t owe them, and thus don’t owe you. If you make any move to damage my credit score, I’ll have no choice but to sue you and Diamond Parking together.

So please remove these 2 accounts from your database and pass the case back to me and Diamond Parking.

One more thing to note here, the collecting money is doubled in your letter (from $104.69 to $213.68), I think you got cheated by Diamond Parking.

Best Regards

1 comment:

  1. It's true that some people run up debts and fail to pay what they owe. But there are also debt collection agencies and debt collectors who perpetrate scams on honest people who owe nothing; and debt collectors who clearly violate the law in collecting debts. If you know that you are at the right track then fight for your right.

    ReplyDelete